OMD! Those pics are so cute and look REALLY professional! Love the St.Patrick's Day accessories! And thanks fur praying fur Bruno! Wags and licks, Maya and Kena
Ahhhhhhh!!!!!! I know Susie! I gotta get working on that one. I borrowed some Build A Bear clothes from Susie for Stella. Oh...the pressure!!!!! Love ya Susie!
Thanks everyone for the comments. I do love photography.
7 comments:
Forgot about this - nearly forgot about St David's Day too (1 March), and master is Welsh!
Pippa
OMD! Those pics are so cute and look REALLY professional! Love the St.Patrick's Day accessories!
And thanks fur praying fur Bruno!
Wags and licks,
Maya and Kena
Love the pictures!
Priceless! The glasses are really, really great. I am still looking forward to seeing the "ruby slippers"...
Susie
Ahhhhhhh!!!!!! I know Susie! I gotta get working on that one. I borrowed some Build A Bear clothes from Susie for Stella. Oh...the pressure!!!!! Love ya Susie!
Thanks everyone for the comments. I do love photography.
BOL! Happy St Pats Day to you too. Great, great pics! Woofs, Johann
Love the pics, especially the first!
Post a Comment