When we first arrived at the dog park today it was looking like it was going to be a short trip. There was little to no action. Maizie and Christian resorted to making what Maizie called, 'egg soup'. I don't think any of the dogs were too interested in it. I made Christian and Maizie refill the water bowls with fresh clean water. Before I knew it they were having fun spraying one another.
An owner who truly loves to spoil his pooches brought ice to put in a clean bucket for his dogs. Opus is seen having to dunk his whole head in the bucket to get a sip. He got to the bucket a little too late. The golden was more mesmerized by watching the ice melt on the cement. Amazingly enough Darwin really enjoyed sharing this iced water. When I have iced his water at home he looks at me like I have lost it.
Here Maizie is petting the doberman. If you look close you can see Christian holding his tail.
Maizie was getting a bit acrobatic with the water fountain as the doberman was sitting with me for some one on one petting time. He is a beautiful dog.
The doberman enjoyed playing with his "brother" Opus. The two of them wrestled for a long time. Opus even tried showing Darwin who was boss. Opus is a mix of Daschund, Beagle and maybe Jack Russel Terrier? An adorable mix. He is the cutest little thing.
Ginger loves to run and hide behind her mom's legs whenever Darwin chases her. Maizie said, "Ginger made it to home base!" Ginger also loves to play chase behind the picnic tables. They have developed their own little version of hide and seek.

Maizie and Christian love puppy kisses. Ginger is always willing to give a little puppy loving.

Opus was willing to share his favorite orange toy. Maizie loved throwing it for all of the dogs. I don't think Darwin ever touched the orange toy. I think he was afraid of it. Or Opus may have made it clear he did not want to share it with Darwin.

Opus has the cutest eyes. Can you tell I really think Opus is adorable? Before I knew it we had been at the dog park for a few hours. I still had not fed the kids dinner! Not to mention they now needed baths more than ever. Time flies when you are playing with your doggie friends.



No comments:
Post a Comment