Tuesday, July 17, 2007

My Favorite Dog Park Photos

Welcome to the first post of the Dog Park Days blog! As a family we love going to our local dog park. Our dog is Darwin (seen above) and he is three years old. He is a beautiful and loving German Shepherd/Aussie mix. Darwin is a blessing to our daughter Maizie. His gift to her is being a friend when life becomes a bit of a challenge. Dogs bring laughter and light heartedness to our days. Darwin's favorite activity is going to the dog park. Lucky for Darwin we love playing with all types of dogs too.
Here is Maizie petting an adorable Golden Retriever pup. Below Maizie is playing a game with her favorite pit bull.

I have put some of my favorite dog park photos here. There will be many more to come. I am also looking forward to sharing the adventures that take place at the dog park. Please check back often for adorable photos of dogs and puppies. I love the expression on the Australian Shepherd below.



I absolutely love this photo. I am not sure why but I am so intrigued with the expression the beagle is making. Below Darwin is running with a little puppy. I love these soft looking action shots. The puppy looks like he is practically glowing. I love it.

Here is Maizie getting her fill of licker kisses. I have collected so many dog park photos but these are a few of my favorites. Get out there and play with your pooch!

No comments: