Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Darwin Pulls a Fast One and Quotes Darwin Himself

Darwin creeps through the kitchen, head down...trying to look innocent.The evidence 'spills forth'. How much he managed to consume we will never really know.
Darwin says, "Animals manifestly enjoy excitement, and suffer from annul and may exhibit curiosity. That is a quote of the late Charles Robert Darwin."

I say, "Darwin! You think you know everything! You are just a dog. An animal. Be good...you cheeky dog!"

8 comments:

Maya and Kena said...

BOL Darwin!
You sneaky pup!
Wags and licks,
Maya and Kena

i said...

Hehehe Darwin, that must have been a feast!

Anonymous said...

What a rascal! Hope he wasn't sick!

CJ xx

Pippa said...

What a clever dog you are.

I am very impressed. I wish my food was kept in a bin like that.

Pippa

Anonymous said...

Going to have to keep that bin locked away! Don't show my dogs those pictures - they are quick learners!

Anonymous said...

Maybe it was really Stella and Darwin just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time!

Ruth said...

Sometimes I think dogs just think they are too smart for their own good. :) I picked up a great little book about dog parks called Dog Park Diary the other day It's told from the point of view of Goody Beagle, and he definitely gives off that "I'm too smart for my fur" attitude. I love it!

Col said...

Darwin! Totally busted dude!